Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 30- Intervals

Daily Workout Summary:

Happy Birthday....to me. I'm now an even older bastard. But at least I can't say FAT bastard anymore!

So, today was Day 30 and was supposed to be a Plyometrics day. But I decided to give myself a little present by kicking my ass with the Intervals workout from P90X+. Fun Times!

I brought it ok I guess. My balky right knee really acted up today so I had to modify a few moves and take it easy. But I still got a nice little workout in. I also played an indoor soccer game tonight which helped burn off a few more calories!

Diet:

OK diet day-but could have been better. I had a protein shake for breakfast. missed my snack. Had lunch with the wife and kids at Panera Bread where I had half a bacon turkey bravo on wheat. Afternoon snack was a protein bar. And dnner was one slice of the wheat crust pizza with turkey pepperoni.

Favorite Move of The Day:

Super Skaters

I like this move a lot. It's basically the speed skating move from one of the other workouts. But as you add intensity, you end up making these huge leaps from side to side. I felt like Apollo Ono!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dude!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :-)
I just re-started P90X and need some support! Stop by my blog and say hi :-)
Jill

Boomer said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, I never thought about giving myself IXP as a b-day present.

Good job on your workout.

Boomer
Project Exercise

Mike said...

Jill-

Good luck! What's your blog's URL?

Fat Loss Blogger said...

Ahh, I used to play indoor when I was younger. So much fun!

-JP
(P90X Reviews)