Monday, April 6, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 22- Cardio X (plus catching up!)

Hello all! Sorry I've been absent from the blog for the past few days. Things have been crazy. There's been a lot of stuff going on at work plus at home. The good news is I've been keeping up with my workouts. the bad news is I haven't been able to find a few extra minutes to update my blog.

Anyway, things have settled down here a bit so I wanted try and post just to stay in the loop. Today was the first day of my recovery week. Due to some time issues today I only had time to fit in Cardio x instead of the scheduled Yoga. But, with this beignthe recovery week, I'll see Yoga again later on this week. So this way it won't be boring (at least AS boring!).

Overall things haven't been too bad. I've dropped about 4-5 pounds the first 22 days- and that's without being as strict as I'd like to be with the diet. I started this round of P90X at about 204 pounds. I'm down to about 199-200, depending on the morning. The last time my most significant weight loss came during the middle phase, so I'm hopeful I'll continue to drop a few pounds. I plan to go really low carb for a while after this recovery week as well, so that will help me drop some weight as well.

Also, I've been using the WorkOutSoft sftware to track my workouts. It's pretty cool stuff. I hope to post some screen shtos or something in the next few days and will give soem inital thoughts on it as well.

Anyway, this is just a quick post. I should be back to more normal posting routines come tomorrow. Take care!

3 comments:

Boomer said...

Great to read you posts once again.

Anytime you can sub out yoga is good in my book... oops, did I say that?

Don't tell the yoga police!

Boomer
Project Exercise

Heather said...

What workout software are you talking about? Is it something that you can download online? I would be interested in something like this.

Mike said...

Heather, there is a link at the top of my blog called WorkOutSoft. It will take you to the website. I'm actually testing a new P90X results tracker for them in exchange for writing a review. I want to use it during at least 2 phases so I can use all of the various components. so far it's pretty nice.