Wednesday, April 15, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 31- Back and Biceps

Quick post tonight as I have a few things to do for work. Today was the Back & Bicep workout. Man, this one is a killer- in a good way. All sorts of funky pull ups and lots of vein-busting curls just punish you. I love it!

I felt pretty good today. Was pretty pumped up on my NOXplode and my Volumaize and brought it hard. My biceps were so pumped that my right one felt like it had a pulse! My arms were absolutely burning today. I struggled with the pull ups (especially the dreaded corn cobs). But I did my best and forgot the rest.

I did well on the ab Ripper as well. full reps (plus some extra Mason twists). I just had one of those "good" days today.

Anyway, looking forward to the Yoga tomorrow (did I really just say that?).....

Mike Out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are coming over to the darkside. This is a place where people openly do yoga and talk about the benefits of yoga.

Boomer said...

Corn cob pull-ups... man, are you kdding!

You know I took yoga out of round 2 due to accommodate my triathlon training, but you know, after the cycle and swim today, I could really use the yoga stretching. I may have to put it back in.

Boomer
Project Exercise