Wednesday, April 22, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 36- Plyometrics (and catching up)

Just when I though things would settle down for me, things got crazy again. For work this week marks the close of our financial year so we are just slammed right now with things we have to do. I also found out that I'm being given an extra person to ork with as well as having a significant portion of Pennsylvania added to my Maryland/Delaware territory, so itlooks like I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling soon. good news is that P90X travels!

So anyway, while I may not have been blogging as much as I'd like to have been, I have been "Bringing it". Took care of Plyometrics yesterday and was pretty excited. It was the best Plyo has felt in a while for me.

I also did pretty well om Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps the toher day. I even rocked out 22 Pike Presses- which was a new record for me. So, things are coming along nicely.

The funniest thing is that the fitter you get and the more into P90X you get, the more people want to talk to you about it. Because of what I've been doing, my boss is now doing P90X with his wife and one of my doctors is doing it now too! It's just funny because months ago these people were all picking on me about doing the "infomercial" workout, but now they are all converts!

Back tonight with an update. Keep pushing play!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those three states you cover are about the same size of Houston!

Faith | Family | Fitness said...

It's so funny when people laugh at first and bring it later! When you're a walking billboard, people just can't help but buy it!

Boomer said...

The same is happening at my work place. One of the guys wanted to do P90X after seeing my results. However, I talked him into doing Chalean Extreme. We plan to trade workout programs when he is done.

Faith | Family | Fitness said...

Hey there... Just checking in on you! How are things going for ya?

David said...

Hey man, just got linked to your blog from another one. I am starting P90X on 5/25 and blogging about it at http://www.livingminimal.com I'll add you to my blog rolls and keep checking in for inspiration etc. Let me know if you have any tips!