Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rd 2 Day 1: Chest and Back

Today I re-started the P90X. Again, I suffered from a severe migraine prior to the workout and some during it. I did the best I could to complete everything. I think this one was a direct result of no sleep last night. For some reason, I didn't sleep a wink. Actually, I think the 4-5 hour nap in the evening when I as trying to get rid of my migraine screwed up my sleeping pattern. So I was up all night. And then I was tired today.

Anyway, it was nice to get back to the bascs and start the program again. I did the ab ripper again, though it was tough after not doing it on a regular basis in a while. I struggled with the scissors and the mason twists. I had to take a break for the first time in a while.

I ate pretty well. Protein shake for breakfast. Protein bar for snack. Grilled chicken breast for lunch. Banan for snack. Dinner was peas and chicken.

Keep pushing play!

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

Glad to see that your back on the X wagon!! I hope that you get some more rest soon...I know that when I don't get enough sleep it takes the get up and go right out of me!!