Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Round 2 Day 10- Shoulders and Arms

Today was a shoulders and arms workout. I like this workout so much more since I started using dumbbells. I just get a much better burn- especially in the bicep exercises. I also like that there aren't any pushups or pullups! I think it's the only arm workout in the series without any pullups or pushups. Variety is nice but so is a break!

Ab Ripper X was also on the plate today. I am not where I was at the end of the first time through P90X- but I'm still a heck of a lot better then I was at the beginning last time! I can make it through all the moves- but I need to take a break once in a while on certain moves. But I'm slowly making progress.

My friend Andrew started P90X today. I hope he sticks with it. I'm going to try and keep him on track through emails/texts/phone calls. And jeff should be healed up from his shoulder thing soon and back on the "X" shortly. And Matt is out there rocking the "plus". It's good to have lots of people out there pushing play!

No comments: