Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Round 2 Day 9: Plyometrics

Plyometrics day!!!!!!!! I hate it- but I love it!

This is week 2 of my second round of P90X. however, as I mentioned, I am also mixing in some of the P90X+ stuff for variety. So, last week, I swapped in the Intervqals workout for Plyo. This week, I took a ride on the BEAST!

Plyo chewed me up and spit me out today. I am positive that I will be sore tomorrow. It's been over a month since I've done this workout and my body wasn't used to it anymore. I was struggling wih things like t was my first time. But the good news is my fitness base is better so I was able to rcover quicker and complete each move (barely).

The jum knee tuck move is still the toughest thing in this workout. I used to be able to do double time the entire time. Today? not so much. But I kept up with Tony and the others (except jumping bean Dom!).

Back to the weights tomorrow!

No comments: