Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Rd 2-Day 2: Intervals

Hey folks! So, today I decided to substitute the intervals workout from "the plus" for the plyo workout. I did this because my knee is still a little tender and I figured the interval workout would be kinder to my balky knee.

I just love this workout. I think it is the best workout of all. Your heartrate is up and down and up and down for 42 minutes. There's ONE waterbreak and that's it. It's awesome. A major butt-kicker!

I brought it hard and it felt wonderful. I was shaking at the end- totally spent. Good times.

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

I wouldn't go to the point of saying I really enjoy this workout, in general I think all of them are pure hell. I would go so far as to say that I would rather do Intervals than Plyometrics. Plyometrics is also a little hard on my knees so I feel you on the switch. Glad to see you back!