Friday, January 16, 2009

Round 2 Day 11: Cardio X

Today was supposed to be a Yoga day. However, due to a crazy schedule, and a sick family (my wife and both kids are sick), I just didn't have 92 minutes to do the Yoga. So I popped in the Cardio X.

This is still a fun little workout. I like that it mixes a bunch of stuff together. I still struggle with the Drea Rolls, but everything else is good. I wore a heavy sweatshirt during the Yoga part at the beginning to work up a really nice sweat. The I rocked out the rest of the workout. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things and am feeling better.

4 comments:

mrmick23 said...

Glad to hear that you are picking up some momentum. Those first few weeks are tough as nails. Actually this week has been like that(tough as nails) for me on the Plus. My leggs have been mind numbingly sore for an entire week now. The order of the excercises has done little to help get my legs some rest. It seems like Plyo, Total Body(As you know w/ legs), Yoga is a crazy as order...Not to mention the Legs and Back followed by Yoga in the rest week....Anyways I have been summoning up courage from who knows where to push through. THe soreness is worse than I experienced in the classic X

Unknown said...

I am back tomorrow buddy! yeahhhewww (Howard Dean impersonation)

Go Stillers!

mrmick23 said...

Just checkin in to see how you are doing man. I hope all is well. i see that you haven't had time to update latley and I can't blame you I have been busy as hell trying to find a job myself. Hope all is well friend. Keep up the Xtremley difficult work!

Anonymous said...

How is round number 2 for ya? Are you doing P90X Lean, Classic or P90X Doubles?