Sunday, February 15, 2009

P90X- A Re-Boot

Hello all...it'sbeen a long time. Here's a quick update as to what has been going on.

Following a successful go-round with P90X from Sep-Dec of 2008, I tried out the P90X+ program. After a few weeks, I just wasn't "into" the program. For reasons related to that, feel free to browse some of my previous posts. So then I decided to go back to P90X. However, with some thingsgoing on at work, plus a big trip to Hawaii the last week of January, I stopped my second round of P90X.

Was I disappointed? Yes. Since stopping I have felt something missing. I have also gained back about 5 lbs, and I could feel some negative effects on my soccer performance and overall general health.

So, starting today, I'm back on P90X!!!!!! And I'm excited.....

No comments: