Wednesday, February 18, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 4: Cardio X

Daily Workout Summary: Due t some major time constrainst today, Cardio X was all I could fit in. I had planned on doing the Yoga X workout- but work issues and a soccer game prevented me from having the time needed to pull it off. So, I went with the short but sweet Cardio X. I haven't done this in a few weeks and it's a fun little workout. Gets the blood flowing and the sweat running. But nothing that will kill you. I nice mid-week "break".

Diet: Good day diet-wose. Breakfast was a protein shake (but a substituted water for the milk to cut calories). Snack was a Myoplex Lite protein bar. Lunch was some chicken salad and some fruit salad. Snack in the afternoon was another Myoplex Lite bar. And dinner was some baked chicken and carrots. I had a small bowl of blueberries for desertalong with an EAS shake.

Favorite Move of the Day: Steam Engine. I love this move and hate it at the same time. It starts off easy enough, but by the end, I'm burning up, my legs feel like they weigh 1,000 lbs, and my stomach feels like it's going to explode! I alway try and keep great form on it, yet go fater then Tony and crew. My goal is to beat them to the 50 rep mark. The quicker I do, the better I feel about the level of intensity I used to bring it".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i got yoga tomorrow ... planning on doing it but I got a long ass day ahead me with work so it might be tough and might go with cardio x