Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2 mile (+) run

Today was a scheduled 2 mile run or cross train. As I need to build up my base, I decided to run.

Another balmy 55 degree dya. So I packed up my stuff and headed over to the Ma and Pa trail for my run. Weather is supposed to turn cold again very soon, so I want to take advantage of the shorts weather while I can!

Set out to do 2 miles- ended up doing 2.38. And my pace was the fastest I've had since I started. I know I'll have good days and bad days- butI'm happy I had a better time. Hopefully I will see some drastic improvements over the coming months with deidcated training, etc.

Also- quick shout out to Scott Brown, the Senator-elect in MA! Really impressive man who ran a great race. He's very honest, opem, and I like his position on a number of issues. I hope he makes an immediate impact in Washington. If he does- this guy could be one to watch in the future for the GOP.....

No comments: