Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 (+) miles and Soccer

Busy day today. Lots going on with work, etc. Had an early indoor soccer game (6:30 pm). So, I decided I would go for my run after the game.

Game was tight. I think we won like 6-4. I am a goalie, os I don't run that much. Though in indoor you'd be surprised. I end up having to do a lot of quick sprints to cut off fast breaks, etc. Anyway, my team plays little to no defense, so I seea lot of shots. I get beat up pretty good! Regardless, broke a good sweat.

Went and signed my son up for lacrosse. Registration was tonight. He's in the 4-6 clinic. so they wear all the gear and learn the basics. Maybe play some games. But it's for fun- nothing serious. Got home about 8. Put the kids in bed and went for my run.

The warm weather has GONE! 32 degrees outside and a light breeze. Strapped on my coldgear and my iPod and went running in my neighborhood. Today was supposed to be 2 miles. I did 2.25. Felt pretty good, though I felt like my feet took a pounding on the pavement vs. the trail I normally run on. But anyway, i got through it just fine. with one minor problem- my iPod locked up for some reason ith about .75 miles to go. I was pissed. I need my tunes dude!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd run with you next week - oh, wait - I can't, the Jonas Brothers are in town.