Wednesday, February 17, 2010

3.5 mile Run

Hi there! Quick post as I'm tapped and need to hit the sack. I did a 2 mile run yesterday (per the running schedule). I pushed it hard (for me) and ran my fastest back to back miles since college. Of course- I wasn't even close to my time from college, but considering my lack of running experience, and my lack of overall fitness right now, I'll take it.

Today I got in a 3.5 mile run as called for in my half marathin training schedule. I got it done in a fairly good pace. this was especially challenging considering the strong wind we had today due to a small storm system coming through. It made it pretty cold too- about 25 degrees. Lungs were burning all run.

I was supposed to do shoulders and arms today too, but I'm wiped from an all day meeting. so I'm going to bump it to tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my ass is dragging right now...left the house at 7am got home at 11:30pm ... at least i ran in the morning