Friday, February 5, 2010

Legs & Back

Well, here's the understatement of the year- it's snowing! I mean SNOWING! We get snow in Baltimore, but I've never seen a winter this bad. This strom is a monster of a Noreaster, and it will be the 2nd blizzard (yes blizzard- heavy snow with 30+mph wind) of the season. I've already shoveled once and am getting ready to do it again before bed. I'm trying to make a small dent in what I anticipate will be a major dig out tomorrow. They say the heaviest snow is getting ready to start right now and will last all night and into tomorrow with snow falling at 1-2" PRE HOUR! This sucks.

Anyway, the running workout today called for a 30 minute cross training. So I just decided to do the full Legs & Back workout for P90X (since it's that day for P90X). Got a good workout in. I didn't push it with the leg stuff. I didn't use any weights for those moves. I don't want to burn my legs out knowing I'll be logging a lot of miles over the next 80+ days. Ab Ripper continues to kick my ass. On a positive note, I stepped on the scale this mornignand am down 5lbs since last week. So- 1 week of P90X and half marathon training equals a 5lb loss. Not too shabby. I don't expect to keep that pace up. but I'll take it for now!

Off to go shovel again. Then I'll be playing with my snowblower all day tomorrow!

No comments: