Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rest Day?

OK- so running wise this day was a scheduled rest day. P90X wise this day was Yoga. I scrapped the Yoga and played indoor soccer for an hour instead. A lot more fun in my opinion.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a 30 minute cross train. Saturday is supposed to be 4 miles. I'm not sure what I'm going to do because of the impending blizzard. My plan is this(I think):

Friday- Legs & Back and Ab Ripper (P90X)
Saturday- Kenpo X (P90X)
Sunday- 4 mile run plus chest and back (P90X)

Sunday is a "stretch and strengthen" day on the running schedule. so I think I will push the run to then since the snow will be over and the roads shouldbe plowed by then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That weather just blows .... my biggest decision this week will be do I wear sandals or sneakers with my shorts? lol!!

Unknown said...

Mike,

Ever consider becoming a Beachbody Coach? The opportunity is too good to pass up. Follow the link below to learn more.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/hotwife