Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Plyometrics...and a Blizzard!

Yep- a blizzard is hitting the Baltimore area for the 2nd time in 5 days. RE-DONK-U-LOUS! Pisses me off as the roads were just startign to get passable today. Now we're going to get 14-20" more and we'll be stuck for another few days. What a waste of time. And I'm going stir-crazy. I left the house today for work, even though almost all the docs offices were closed- just because I had to get out! FREEDOM! I may not last another few days of this!

Anyway, since running is effectively out of the equiation for the time being, I hit up the Plyometrics workout for my one and only workout today. Broke a great sweat. Tony always kicks your ass during this. I still hate Dominic as much as I ever did- probably more right now since I'm not fit. He's a jumping bean that guy!

going to be another snow-filled day tomorrow. They said it will snow all of our daylight hours. So, looks like another P90X workouit alone tomorrow. I cantwait to get back out there and run too!

No comments: