Monday, February 8, 2010

Chest & Back...and SNOW!

Well....things have been a little crazy since my last post. On saturday, the baltimore area got hit with a massive blizzard. I got 30" here at my house starting Friday afternoon and ending Satursday night. It's crazy! I spent a large portion of Friday night shoveling, yet it made no difference when I came out Saturday. Thank God I have a bad-ass snowblower. Ate that snow right up. I had to rescue some neighbors too. We didn't see a plow until sunday night and the shools have been closed MOnday-Wednesday. Why that long? Well, besides the fact that there are still plenty of secondary roads they haven't been able to plow yet, we're about to get hit with another storm. Yep- in fact, they are forecasting another blizzard. We are deadcenter in it's path and they expect us to get the heaviest accumulations. Current forecasts are 16-20" of snow starting Tuesday night and going through Wednesday. I have no idea where they are going to put all this snow. Two blizzards in one WEEK???? Unbelievable!

So, my workout schedule got a little screwed up this weekend. After doing so much shoveling and snowblowing Friday and Saturday, I was too tired to workout Saturday. Trust me- I got a workout in! Plus, with so many of the sidewalks covered in 2.5' of snow, running is pretty tough. I did get my chest and back and ab ripper in today. And I'm looking forward to Plyometrics tomorrow. Not sure how/when I'm going to make up the running for my half marathin trainiing- but I'll figure it out. I'm just going to have to work my ass off in the plyo tomorrow to make sure the cardio is effective.

No comments: