Monday, March 16, 2009

P90X Reboot

Hello all! As you read in previous posts, I recently came down with a case of walking pneumonia. Because of this, I basically missed 2 weeks of workouts.

The good news is, I'm feeling a lot better and am ready to start up again. The bad news is, I missed 2 weeks! I debated long and hard about what to do. Should I just pick up where I stopped? Should I pick up where I would be in the program if I hadn't stopped? Or should i start over?

I went to Houston to visit Jeff (Dangle The Carrot) this past weekend. We talked about it and I have decided to start over. The theory behind the muscle confusion is based upon working your muscles for s et period of time in a certain way and then changing things up. I had basically stopped for 2 weeks, so the element of confusion would be lost. So, as of today, I'm back to day 1.

No comments: