Friday, March 20, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day 4: Cardio

Daily Workout Summary:

Today was supposed to be Yoga day. However, I had to work in the morning and in the afternoon I had to wait for the Direct TV guy to come (between 12-4). However, he didn't show until after 6pm! He got done around 7:30 (with the inside stuff), and I had a soccer game at 9. So instead of Yoga I went out and played soccer to get my cardio in today. I usually play in goal, but onight I played in the field and ran hard for 90 minutes. It felt good but I'm still sore from plyo the other day. this may help with that...or it may have made me more sore!

Diet:

Not too bad with the diet today. Breakfast was a whole wheat English Muffin with peanut butter. Snack was a protein shake. Lunch was half of a small personal pizza on a wheat crust with fat-free mozzarella and turkey pepperoni. Snack was a protein bar. Dinner was some sliced turkey over some lettuce and carrots.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have started your workout at 12pm .... hell would freeze over before DirecTV would be on time. As soon as Frios becomes available here DirecTV will be dead to me.