Wednesday, March 25, 2009

P90X Round 2 Day10: Shoulders and Arms (Sort of)

Daily Workout Summary:

Just a quick blastabout today's workout. I was all set to bring it when some things happened very late in the day with regards to work. By the time I finished dealing with the situation, I needed to leave for a soccer game. When I got back, I was able to get in some of the workout for today, but was interrupted by my wife and kids getting home. I had to cut out on the workout to have some "family time."

Because of this, I'm going to pull a sort of double tomorrow. I plan to finish the rest of the workout and Ab Ripper X in the early morning and then do Yoga at the end of the day to get caught up.

Diet:

Strange diet day today. I had an early OR case and didn't have my normal protein shake. I did manage to get some egg whites and turkey sausage at the Johns Hopkins Cafeteria, so I was still pretty healthy. But then I was stuck in cases and a dentist appointment with my wife. Therefore, I missed some of my mid morning and mid afternoon snack. Lunch was a slice of cheeze pizza (starving nd all that was around). Dinner was leftover baked chicken and peas from last night. Too light on prtein today and too heavy on carbs. must do better tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

got a $20 spot that says you wimp out on yoga