Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 87- Kenpo X

Today was the last Kenpo workout on P90X! I'm a little sad, but since I'll be starting P90X+ soon, I'm sure I will be doing more Kenpo sometime soon!

I brought it as hard as I could. I put everything into every punch and kick. I really tried to hit with my whole body on eveyrthing. When you do that, it really takes the intensity of the Kenpo up a notch.

Nothing more to say really. Did ok on the nutrition side. Two wheat waffles with peanut butter for breakfast. Protein bar for snack. Lunch was a turkey and swiss with fat free ranch on wheat. Snack was a cheesestick. Dinner was some grilled chicken (with a touch of hot sauce for flavor) and some peas,peppers, and potatoes.

Tomorrow is stretch X. I will probably skip that. I have soccer game tomorrow night, so I'll stretch then, plus play 90 minutes in the cold!

3 comments:

Tai Chi Monkey Girl said...

OMG, you're doing P90X+ also. I guess I'm the only one staying behind and not advancing forward to P90X+. Oh well, that's ok, cause my best friend will be joining the P90X community any day now.

We shall see how Round 2 will transform me.

mrmick23 said...

That nutrition looks pretty solid man, as far as i can tell....Maybe just throw in a scoop of whey somewhere to balance out the carbs.... I sometimes struggle with Kenpo, Like you said when you use your whole body it really takes it out of you..

Oh yeah I am so excited that I got crane for 60 seconds yesterday(w/the exception of a toe touch w/ 10 seconds remaining) man that killed my arms a whole lot more when I fail to hold it for the entirety....I think my wheel may have been compromised a little b/c of arm endurance issues ahahah
Almost there keep on plugging!!

Mike said...

Matt:

You are a stud! 60 seconds on the crane? WOW! My record is 10!