Friday, December 5, 2008

Final Photos






OK, so here are the final "graduation" photos from the P90X program. Overall I'm pretty pleased. While I'm not"ripped" , I'm still night and day different from where I started.
There are a few more shots, and some easier ways to view the photos by clicking on the link to the right under the "Pics" header. Especially cool is the 1/30/60/90 day progression photos. You can really see the differences!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me along this journey. There are many of you like Jeff (my workout partenr and the man responsible for talking me into this), Matt, Tai Chi Monkey Girl, and my wife Danielle, who helped me immeasurably with words of inspriation, motivation, encouragement, etc.

4 comments:

Tai Chi Monkey Girl said...

Yes, most definitely night and day transformation Mike. What a difference!! Your frame look so much linear and taller than before. Look at those nice glamour shoulders and back muscles you have. You did great. Way to go.

Now it's my turn to bring it. Only 13 days to go.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your P90X Graduation! You should be very proud. You worked your ass off (literally) and the results are in the pictures. The gut and love handles are completely gone and the shoulders look ripped. Very nice work buddy! Now time to go celebrate with a couple slices of pizza before we jump right back into it!

mrmick23 said...

Wow talk about some serious shoulders and lats!! Congratulations on the Graduation!(Say that 10 times fast)....Anyways I am about to go hit up some core synergystics! Enjoy the break you deserve it!

JocelynD said...

Awesome results! GReat job BRINGIN IT!!!