Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 90- Yoga X

Today is Day 90. It was a Yoga day.

I still hate Yoga. But I got through it. I figured I should close it out right. I did fine on all the Warrior poses. Worked my tail off in the balance poses. I held a crane for over 10 seconds today which is my best ever.

Overall, even though I hate Yoga, it has probably made the biggest difference for me in the program in terms of overall health and flexibility. I was the world's least flexible guy before this. I couldn't touch my ankles, let alone my toes. Now I can grab my toes. So I can see the improvement big time!

Since today is the last day, I will be posting my photos soon. I will probably check in sometime soon to give my final measurements, etc as well as discuss my overall review of P90X. Then I'm taking a week off to rest before starting on P90X+ with Jeff and Matt on the 15th of December.

No comments: