Sunday, September 7, 2008

Day 1

I am a broken man! Seriously that was pretty intense. I started Day 1 on the Classic Routine doing the Chest and Back workout followed by the Ab Ripper X. For most of the pull up bar exercise I needed to use a chair, however, I kept the chair far away to work as hard as I could. The chest exercises were difficult as well. By the second time through the routine, I could barely do the Diamond push ups or the Dive Bombers.

Then the real torture started- The Ab Ripper X. It was tough. I could not even come close to keeping up. It got to the point where I was doing 10-12 and then laying in my sweat on the mat just laughing at how hard it was. But it's good- I know it will be hard at first. No pain, no gain.

The diet went well today. Protein Shake for breakfast. String Cheese snack. Chef's salad with low fat ranch dressing for lunch. Another string cheese for the next snack. And then for dinner I cooked the Beef and Broccoli stir fry from the meal plan menu in the guide. It tasted great! My wife liked it too.

I took my "before" photos and am going to try and publish them soon. Can't wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good job buddy! Way to BRING IT.