Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 18- Yoga X

Today was my least favorite of all the routines- Yoga X. I hate this for a lot of reasons. I'm not at all flexibe so many of the poses aren't comfortable. Also, this workout is over 92 minutes long- which is a huge time committment. Also, it's just not fun. He gets ver spiritual and stuff at the end.

I made it through ok- though I struggled with the yoga belly stuff. Some of the poses are harder the ab ripper! The warrior stuff sucks, but I'm getting better at it. The balance poses are cool I guess. But the crane is impossible!

Diet is going well. I had a whole wheat english muffin and peanut butter plus 3 turkey sausages for breakfast. Protein bar for snack. Salad with grilled chicken and fat free honey mustard for lunch. Cheese stick for snack. I'm sauting some garlic shrimp for dinner. Should be good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am always happy when yoga day is complete!

We have to do it twice in week 4 --aagh!