Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 20- Kenpo X

Hello all. I'm checking in from Maryland's Eastern Shore. I'm at a resort on the Chesapeake Bay for a work convention. Anyway, I just finsihed Kenpo. I did it on my laptop right here in my hotel room. It felt a little strange to be doing it outside of my basement, but I still had a blast. Worked up a great sweat.

I brought along my recovery drink and polished that off right after the workout.

The diet is going ok. I did have a little cheesecake last night for desert though! Today I woek up and had a protein shake. Snack was a cheesestick. Lunch was a protein bar. Snack was some nuts. For dinner I'm going to a crab fest, so I'll be eating a bunch of crabs!

Also, I had a few hours off today so I got a 90 minute massage at the spa here at the resort. After almost three weeks of P90X I can't tell you how nice it was! It might have been the best massage I've ever gotten. I was so sore and tight and now I feel like a million bucks! Tomorrow is a rest day and then Sunday I'll be starting the recovery week. I'm so excited!

No comments: