Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 8- Chest and Back

Today was the beginning of week 2. I had some slip ups last night at the wedding in terms of diet- but I didn't over do it. I don't think it'll cause too much damage (there were some little fried chicken coreon blues that were too good to pass up).

So, anyway, having returned from the wedding and had the rest day yesterday, I was ready to get back on the horse with the workouts. I started the day with a soccer game- and boy was it hot out. It was mid-80's and about 80% humidity. After the game, I came home and rested for a little. Then I got into the workout.

I must say I was pretty pleased overall. I did more reps on everything then last week, and I felt better doing them. Much of it had to do with the fact that there were no surprises. I was fully aware of the exercises coming up and how to do them, so I didn't have to watch them as much and could just work! The ab ripper after went pretty well. It was probably the best I've done with it. I'm still not completeting the full number of reps on each exercise, but I've improved a lot. I can tell the difference. Followed the workout with a recovery drink (I love them....)

Diet is back on track today. Wheat enlish muffin with a little peanut butter for breakfast and a protein shake. Snack was a few slices of turkey pepperoni. Lunch was a turkey burger. Snack was some more turkey pepperoni. Dinner was some grilled chicken covered with a little tomato sauce and some low fat mozzerella cheese (almost like chicken parm). I followed it up with small bowl of mixed fruit.

No comments: