Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day 15- Chest & Back

Today was day 15- chest & back and I BROUGHT IT!!!!

I feel fantastic right now. I blew away my workout- doing many more reps then I was doing in week 1 or week 2. I just felt really good today. I worked so hard today that I was quite dizzy and almost threw up. It was wonderful. By the end I was completely wasted- but in a good way.

In my opinion, the hardest move in this workout is the diamond push ups. In week 1, I was only able to do 5/3. This week, I did 12/10. In just three weeks, I have really increased my results. It's awesome. I feel fantastic.

Ab ripper x was fun tonight. I did really well. The only thing I was not able to complete full reps on are the dreaded Pfifer Scissors. I did 20 and they KILLED ME! But in a good way! : )

So, I'm excited for tomorrow to really rock out on the plyos. I'm feeling great and am excited by the progress I'm making. And some of it is translating to the soccer field as well. People are telling me I'm looking more explosive and sharper then I have in years. And it's only the start of week 3! And I'm coming off my knee injury right before the workout program started. I can't WAIT to see where I'm heading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job on increasing all of the reps man! I am hoping things look similar for me this week. I am on Stretch X day. It seemed to make me very limber last week, so i will most likely complete it today. I am really looking forward to boosting my reach so I am going to try to do this more often than not. Man Good job on the fifer scissors also: I got to 5 reps on week 1 and on saturday of week 2 i got 12 before i flopped. I'm sure by the end i will be able to make it though. keep up the good work! Good Luck on Plyo today.
-Matt

Unknown said...

Thanks Matt. I had a rough night last night with one of my kidsbeing sick and not sleeping all night. I got like 2 hours of sleep. So Plyos today is going to take some effort to get through. But I love Plyometrics, so I'll do my best....and forget the rest. Yes, I'm now brainwashed.....