Monday, September 15, 2008

Day 9- Plyometrics

Day 9 is here and I BROUGHT IT! Yep, the "beast" that is known as the plyometrics workout came around again. This time I was much more comfortable with it as I had been through it once before and now knew all the different movements. It was a lot of fun!

Seriously, some people really hate this workout, but I love it. It hurts but in a really good way. I used to do a lot of this type of training in high school and college for soccer, so I'm fine with it. I'm sure I'll be sore again tomorrow, but I really had a blast. I really tried to push myself this time. In fact, I was working so hard I got lightheaded twice and almost vomited once. But I held it together and kept going. I feel great right now!

Diet is back on track. I had two whole wheat english muffins with peanut butter for breakfast. A banana for snack. Some chicken salad for lunch. A cheese stick and 5 slices of turkey pepperoni for snack and then for dinner I'm going to have some shrimp stir fry.

I'm really enjoying the program this week. I really feel tighter and stronger and feel full of energy. So far, I'd rate the program as an "A".

No comments: