Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 10- Shoulders and Arms

I'm not sure what's up but I had trouble bringing it today. I have a lot goin gon with work and there's a lot of stress that I wasn't able to get out of my head during the workout. And it really impacted my performance. While I still got a decent sweat in, I had trouble pushing myself. The workout was easier this week- again because I knew what was coming.

I tried a harder band this workout (green). About half way through I switched back to the red though because it was killing my bad shoulder.

Ab ripper x was good. I felt strong and got through a majority of it. No less the 15 reps on any thing today and I did my best job every on the last move (mason twist).

Diet went ok. Two whole wheat english muffins with peanut butter for breakfast. Some turkey jerkey for snack. The rest of my shrimp and wild rice for lunch. A protin bar for snack. Not sure what dinner will be yet- I'll probably go grab a chef salad.

No comments: