Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 13- Kenpo X

WOW!!!! I love Kenpo X. It is so much fun that you lose track of time in the workout. I actually found myself feeling sad at the end because I wanted to do more. It is such a great workout and it is so much fun you don't realize how hard you are working out.

The hardest move for me is the 4 block combo. I have trouble with the coordination of the moves. But other then that, everything else is a lot of fun. And during the "breaks" Tony kicks your ass with the jump roping, jumping jacks, and the dreaded "X ups". I hate those X ups- but I love them.

Diet went fine today. Protein shake and a banana for breakfast. Turkey Jerkey for snack. Grilled chicken breast (no bun) for lunch. Protein bar for snack. And for dinner I'm making tacos with ground turkey and whole wheat tortillas.

Tomorrow is the rest day of the week. There is an option Stretch X video that can be done. Depending on time constraints with the family, I may or may not do it. Sunday I have a soccer game and then I'll be starting the week 3 workout.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am going to do the Stretch X tomorrow. No other reason then I just want to see if it is any good.