Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 11- Yoga X

Just finished up Yoga round 2. I'm still not a big fan. It takes up way too much time. On crazy days like today, it was a real challenge getting it in. I basically didn't see my family. I was out the door before 6am to beat traffic. Then I was at three different hospitals for my job and didn't get home until almost 8pm. Then I did the Yoga X and by the time I was done, the kids were in bed. It sucked.

Anyway, I did better on the warrior poses. I did ok on the balance poses. I rocked the yoga belly stuff.

Diet went well. Today was a real test due to the crazy work day. I had a protein shake for breakfast along with two pieces of chicken sausage and a banana. Snack was some turkey jerkey. Lunch was two chicken breasts and some fresh fruit. Mid-day snack was a protein bar. Dinner was some turkey and mozzerella and 4 pieces of beef on a stick.

See you tomorrow!

No comments: