Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 5- Legs & Back

Day 5 down. Legs and back today. That was pretty tough. My legs are still sore from the plyometrics a few days ago, so I was really feeling the burn today. The worst was the one-legged wall squats. Wow did those hurt! I could barely do them.

I'm still using a chair for all the chin-ups. However, today I pushed the chair really far away- making it much harder. I found myself sorts looking forward to the various pull ups as the were a welcome break from the burn in my legs!

Ab Ripper X sucked today. My legs were burning making some of the moves really hurt. I really struggled with it today. I tried to push through and do what I could.

Eating has gone well today. Had a wheat english muffin with peanut butter for breakfast. A string cheese stick for mid-morning snack. Lunch was a protein shake with bananas, strawberries, raspberries, and blurberries. Following my workout I had the recovery drink. For dinner I'll be cooking the turkeyburgers from the meal plan recipe.

Kenpo tomorrow baby!

No comments: