Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 27- Double Dip

On Friday, I was so upset about having stopped my workout, that I decided to "double up" on to make up for it. So I decided to re-do the Core Synergistics workout plus add in the regularly scheduled Yoga workout. Biy, that was a dumb move.

It wiped me out! Literally kicked my ass.

I did the Yoga in the morning. Things went fine. I did ok on Warrior stuff. The balances poses went better then normal (except for the damn Crane move). And YogaBelly X was ok.

Then in the evening I did Core Synergistics. I was pumped. I had dumbbells and everything. I guess I never realized how much the Yoga works your core until I had to push it again the same day.

I was so wiped out by the workout I ended up goingto bed an hour after at like 9pm. The wife was not happy asI barely even hung out. But I was wiped!

No comments: