Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Day 53- Kenpo X

Today was the Kenpo X workout for me. I took a healthy two scoops of the NanoVapor prior to the workout and I was flying!

I thought I did pretty well today. I have seen big improvement in both the integrity of the forms as well as the height of some of my kicks. And remembering to breathe really allows me to get more into each move- resulting in more calories burned. I flew through this workout and enjoyed myself.

On to other exciting news. I broke through past the 200 lb barrier today. When I weighed myself today, I weighed 199.5 lbs! That is the first time in about 4 years where I could step on a scale and I wasn't 200+. That means that since I've been on P90x, I've shed 13.5 pounds so far. I'm pretty excited.

5 comments:

Tai Chi Monkey Girl said...

Hey Mike,

Congrats! I know you are doing very well, but when you do need that extra something to help you get going, here's Tony Horton's blog titled "Chat Room Throw Down" at http://tonyhorton.blogspot.com/2008/10/chat-room-throw-down.html

It's a real good kick in the buttocks.

Tai Chi Monkey Girl

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Great job...this stuff is great huh? I just finished my recovery week.
Let me tell you, i agree with you, it is a struggle for me to do Yoga X. I understand the theory behind it, but it is too long!!
Hey, great spreadsheets, do you know where I can get my hands on the spreadsheets?

Mike said...

Wendy:

Jeff from Dangle The Carrot gave me the spreadsheet. To be fair, I haven't updated mine in weeks- though I have all the paper copies here that I keep track of. If you want, you can email me at mdlott2@yahoo.com and I will send you the spreadsheet.

Unknown said...

Nice job on getting under the 200 lbs. That is a great milestone and you should be proud.

mrmick23 said...

Congrats on the benchmark, keep it up day 60 pics are closing on us fast....