Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 32- Yoga X

Today was the dreaded Yoga day. It's not that it's hard (well, it is really hard), it's that it's too long and very boring. That being said, I'm seeing improvements.

One pose I love is Frog. I really feel a great stretch.

I did great on the warrior stuff today. I even did push ups on almost every Vinyassa. I felt stronger during that part.

The Yoga Belly 7 is still the ass-kicker in this workout. It may seriously be as tough as Ab Ripper X if not tougher. I did my best (and forgot the rest), but it was a struggle as always.

Diet is still on track. I had a protein shake for breakfast. A protein bar for snack. Lunch was some sliced turkey on a low carb wheat tortilla. Snack was some turkey jerkey. Tinner was some ground turkey tacos on the low carb wheat tortillas.

Jeff (Danglethe carrot) will be heading here tomorrow from his home in Houston. We will both workout on our own tomorrow, but on Friday we plan on doing the Kenpo together before heading to a bachelor party this weekend. Should be fun to do Kenpo with someone else!

No comments: