Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 41- Kenpo X

KENPO X DAY!!!! I love Fridays because I know I get to do Kenpo X. It is the only workout in the program that doesn't feel like a workout ever!

I love the combination moves. Especially the stuff where you combine kicks and punches. And the Star Blocks are fun. They were hard at first because it take time to learn the combination. But now they are one of my favorite things.

Diet is on track. Protein Shake for breakfast. Snack was a banana. Lunch was a turkey sandwich on multi-grain wheat. Snack was turkey Jerkey and recovery drink. Dinner is some baked chicken breasts.

So far to date, I'm down to 202.5 lbs. That is a loss of 10.5 pounds in 41 days. Not too bad! And I've started getting a lot of comments from people noticing that I've lost some weight. It's a good feeling. And it keeps me fired up to take this program to another level!

Also, let me apoligize for slacking on the posts for a few days. My work and family life have been hectic this week, leaving little time to update the blog.

Also, a special shout out to those of you who have actually found this blog and are following my progress- people like Matt and Tai Chi Monkey Girl. Your words and comments keep me going. It's nice to know others are out there. I had only told Jeff about the blog, because I was so embarrassed by my fatness, I didn't want to share with my friends and family until I'm a bit slimmer. I plan to let them all know about it when I put up my Day 60 pics.

No comments: