Friday, October 17, 2008

Day 40- Legs and Back

Day 40 was legs and back. This is a killer workout for your legs. I still get that nervous feeling everytime I do this workout because thosse wall squats and one-legged wall squats hurt like heck. But in a good way. I'm always a puddle of sweat after this workout and usually feel the soreness for days after.

I did well in the workout. I really like the Nano Vapor supplement. It has really given me a boost during my workouts, yet doesn't taste like crap (like Superpump) or rip up my stomach (like Superpump). For this workout I had to get up early in the morning to do it because I had a work dinner that night and a meeting with my manager- making for a long day and no time to fit in a quick workout. But the Nano Vapor got my engine going this morning so it was great.

Ab ripper was also on the workout today. I made it through ever rep on all exercises, but did have trouble with the Mason Twista- though I pushed through. I think the early morning start contributed to this a bit.

I'm looking forward to a little treat tonight. The dinner is at Ruth's Chris andI'm going to have a nice Petite Filet!

No comments: