Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 54- Core Synergistics

Today was the second go-round with Core Synergistics this recovery week. As always I enjoyed myself a lot. This workout is tough but fun.

Day started out fine. I had a protein shake for breakfast. Then I left to make some sales calls. Took along some water in a cooler as well as a protein bar. Had the bar for my morning snack. Stopped back by my house for lunch and had some sliced turkey and fat-free cheese on a low-carb wheat wrap with fat free Ranch dressing (just a teaspoon). Yummy.

Went back out and made some more calls. Had some turkey jerkey for snack. Came home from work and did the core synergistics. Followed by some roasted chicken and some corn for dinner.

The workout today was a butt-kicker. The superman/banana rolls are killer. But the hardest move for me today was the Drea roll again. I hate this move. I can never pop up. The prison cell push ups are also quite challenging. I find I struggle with these- they wear you out quickly.

I did great on the over under push ups- most reps ever. Oh, and the other hardes move of the workout has to be the first bonus move- the plank to chattarunga iso. Holding plank is no biggie. But going down slowly to the chattarunga and holding it is killer!

See you tomorrow for Yoga X!

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

I dread Core Synergystics. The only reason I kind of like it is b/c it is hard for me so i know that it is doing alot to help my fitness level! The prison cells and Chatanooga run/plank run wear me out very quickly.