Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 48- Kenpo X

Today was my favorite day- Kenpo day. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of eating a big lunch too close to when I was doing Kenpo X. I felt very funny in the stomach the whole workout. I still did my best, but I wouldn't say I kicked butt today. Oh well. I still burned some calories.

My favorite move in Kenpo is the jab/cross/hook/uppercut combo. I really get into it. I feel like I need a heavy bag to hit, because I almost feel like a boxer during it! Anyway, I really tourque my hips and drive through each punch in the combo. It really burns.

Diet is going well. I had a shake for breakfast. A protein bar for sanck. Lunch was a huge roasted chicken breast. Snack is my recovery drink. Dinner I'm not sure about yet, but it'll be healthy.

I'm down another pound today to 201 lbs! I hope to crack through back into the 190's sometime soon. That's 12 pounds lost now in 48 days. Not bad. And it's weight that has been lost the right way. By eating healthy and working out.

Tomorrow is a rest day. So I'll see you on Sunday for the start of the second recovery week!

1 comment:

Tai Chi Monkey Girl said...

Wow, another pound. Good for you. By the way, thank you for the tip on installing the handle onto the band. Now, I just have to get my lazy monkey self to do it.

Tai Chi Monkey Girl