Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 50- Yoga X

Today was another round of the Yoga workout. I made it through- even though it is still too long and too boring.

I actually did pretty well on it. I really pushed myself on the Warrior stuff and worked up a pretty nice sweat.

The balance poses went ok. Had some trouble with Royal Dancer tonight. This is strange because I usually do well with it. But I got a crance for 5 seconds and did great on the plow to trough moves with the splits, etc.

I can tell my flexibility is improving. I can almost touch my toes now on the hamstring stretches (I use a strap to help stretch). When I started, even with the straps I could barely get my ankles. Now I can touch my big toe for seconds at a clip.

The Yoga Belly stuff rocked as usual. It was tougher then usual tonight- maybe because of my soccer game earlier. But regardless, I really struggled. But I did my best and forgot the rest.

See you tomorrow for Core Synergistics!

2 comments:

mrmick23 said...

Keep up the good work. I'm glad to hear of your flexabiliity success!

Tai Chi Monkey Girl said...

You rock man, I wish I have your willpower to endure the physically and psychologically torturous routine I call Yoga Yuck Yuck. Maybe, I'm just not physically and mentally strong enough to complete the whole routine yet. In the meantime, I will sub Cardio X in for Yoga X until I feel I have the mental capacity to withstand the torture.

Tai Chi Monkey Girl likes Tai Chi Chuan which is kind of like Yoga/meditation in motion.