Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 30- Plyometrics

Today is Day 30- the Beast is BACK!

The plyo workout is by far the hardest workout of this program. For the first three weeks, I felt like I did well on this. This week- I think the rest week impacted me. I was actually very winded during this workout. It hit me hard for some reason. I really struggled with certain exercises for the first time.

Of particular difficulty this week were the switch foot 180 pickups. They just kicked my ass. I was gassed after them. I'm sure I will have a nice soreness in my legs and ass tomorrow!

Diet went well today. Breakfast was a protein shake. Morning snack was turkey jerkey. Lunch was a 6" turkey sub on whole wheat from subway (with spicy mustard and lettuce, salt, and pepper). Afternoon snack was recovery drink. And dinner was two grilled turkey burgers and a small garden salad.

I will be taking my 30 day pics tonight and hope to get them posted some time tomorrow. My wife (Danni) isn't home until pretty late, so I may not have time to download them until the morning.

No comments: