Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 51- Core Synergistics

Today was Core Synergistics. Man, I forgot what a tough workout this is! It kicks your butt. The toughest move in my opinion, is the plank run to chattarunga run. Man does it kick my butt!

Also I really felt the burn on the complex move where you lunge, kickback, curl, press, reverse curl, repeat. I had 10lb weights and by rep 15, sweat was pouring down my face! It seems like such an easy move, but when you add just a little weight, your shoulders start burning, your abs start burning, and you sweat like a pig. Gosh it's fun!

The superman to banana is still tough but fun. I often have to push myself back over to the superman from banana pose. The boat to banana is killer too.

Overall, this is a wonderful workout that hits you head to toe.

See you tomorrow for Kenpo X followed by a soccer game for me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Guitar Hero: World Tour is awesome!

I can't find the cheat to unlock all the songs, if you find it text me.

The drums are hard, but very cool.

mrmick23 said...

That complex move you were talking about kills me with 10lbs also. I wish I had a 12 lb set of weights b/c i want to push a little harde but I know 15 is to much of a jump

Tai Chi Monkey Girl said...

Huh, I been doing the lunge, kickback, curl, press, and reverse curl with 3 lb weights. Maybe I'll up it to 5 lbs. I just don't want to build manly muscles, you know.

Tai Chi Monkey Girl.