Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 46- Cardio X

Today was Day 46. All of you doing the program know this should have been a Yoga X day. However, in the program guide, Tony mentions you can substitute the Cardio X for the Yoga if you so desire. Well, today I desired! So to change things up and try something new, I gave the Cardio X workout a shot.

How was it? In one word- AWESOME!

I had so much fun. It is a great workout that I plan to continue to do even after I finish these 90 days. It combines some of the Yoga moves, some Kenpo, some Plyos, and some of the Core Synergistics moves all in one non-stop package.

I worked my ass off! It was fun. I may sub this in for Yoga once in a while just to keep things different.

2 comments:

mrmick23 said...

I know what you mean about Cardio X. I just did it this morning. The variety of moves makes it where by the time you start to get tired of one workout, it switches to the next which makes it somewhat bearable! Well after I complete Back and Biceps I will be at the half way point! Keep up the good work. I finally got around to signing up for a screenname! So I will probably not sign my name anymore....ahahah

Tai Chi Monkey Girl said...

I didn't know you can substitute Yoga X with Cardio X. That's fabulous, since I hate Yoga X. So far, I only have a 20 min. tolerance for Yoga X and then I have to shut it down. From now on I'm going to do Cardio X instead.

I'm not a very observant person. Thank you for pointing that out.

Tai Chi Monkey Girl