Sunday, October 12, 2008

Day 36- Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

Today kicks off Week 6. I had a lot of trouble with the workout today. Most of the trouble (ok all of it) was due to the effects on my body of the bachelor party I attended this weekend. I was in Atlantic City for my cousin Kane's bachelor party. I spent the whole weekend drinking sugar-free Red Bull with Vodka and gambling. Friday and Saturday combined I maybe had 7 hours of sleep.

When I got home today after dropping Jeff off at the airport, I crashed for a few hours of sleep. It helped me get enough energy to workout, but not enough to help me "bring it" like I wanted to. That being said, I did ok. I increased weight on every exercise while matching or increasing reps on everything (except the one-armed push ups). For some reason I struggled with the one-armed push ups today, but still almost matched my previous mark.

I also managed to continue my performance on Ab Ripper X. But it really hurt today. I was spent when I was done!

I'm back on the diet plan. Shake for breakfast. Turkey jerkey for lunch. Grilled Chicken on whole wheat bread for lunch. Banana for snack. Dinner was some grilled turkey.

We tried to do well on the diet in Atlantic City. And for the most part we did. There was some minor cheating, but given the circumstances, I think we did pretty well.

No comments: