Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 57- Chest and Back

Today was back to the week 1 schedule. That means I started with Chest and Back.

I forgot how hard this workout it. The reason it kicks your butt is that you go through the entire workout, and then you repeat it. So if you blow it out the first time through, you are toast in the second round.

I did very well, matching or excedeing all reps. The one I showed the most improvements on was the decline pushups. This is the move where you put your feet up on a chair and then do push ups. Usually I do ok the first time through, but in the socond pass, I have only managed to push out 4 reps. It's a killer. But today I hit 11 reps the secind time through. This shows me I'm getting stronger, fitter, and am able to recover better then a month ago. It was exciting!

This week also marks the return of the Ab Ripper. I seemed to struggle with it today. I still managed to do all reps on every move, but I had to take a few more breaks then normal. That rest week always makes it tough to get back into the ripper.

I'm heading to Atlantic City today for a work meeting. So I did my workout this morning. Tomorrow I won't be working out until the evening, after I get back from my trip.

See you all tomorrow for the beast!

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

Keep up the good work! Day 60 is right around the corner! I fooled around with my nutrient ratios this weekend and was able to get them up to 58/23/19. This will have to do. I was a little tired of swapping out food for food trying to get the ratio perfect...... Anyways get ready to Bring It for the last phase!!!!