Monday, November 10, 2008

Day 64- Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

On Sunday, Day 64, the workout was the Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps workout. Of all the muscle-building workouts, this is probably my favorite.

I worked my ass off in this one. All the push up variations really bust me up. I did really well, upping weight and reps on almost everything. I did really well on the slow mo push ups at the beginning. This is where you go down for 4 counts slowly, then come up for 4 counts slowly. You do 4 wide, 4 regular, then 4 military style. HURTS! But in a good way. I also rocked the slow and fast twitch push ups. This is where you do 4 slow ones like before, followed by 3 fast ones. This one is really hard and my arms start shaking right away. You know you're working!

I did well on the Ab Ripper. My wife (Danielle) tried the ab ripper tonight too. She has always had great abs and almost completed everything on her first try. I hate her! : )

See you Tuesday for Plyo Day!

No comments: