Monday, November 17, 2008

Day 72- Plyometrics

Hello and thanks for reading! Today was the Plyometrics day and it was as good/bad as always. It's good because it is a tough workout that kicks your ass. It's bad because it's a tough workout that kicks your ass!

I had some Nano Vapor pre-workout to get my energy level up. I brought it hard during the workout. I got as deep into the squat moves as I could- pushing anf fighting to get evry inch I could. My knees are both bothering me still and I wore a brace on both for the workout. It helped a little, but I could feel the lack of stability, etc. But I did my best and forgot the rest!

Again, my favorite stuff is the sports-related moves. The lateral leapfrog squats are great because they are really similar to some of the defensive shuffle drills we used to do in college for lacrosse. And the monster truck tire moves are straight out of practice as well. Then throw in the bonus moves at the end (the pitch and catch, the jump shot, and the football hero) and you have all sorts of great sport-related moves to keep you going.

See you tomorrow for shoulders and arms.

2 comments:

mrmick23 said...

Well I'm glad somebody likes the sports moves.....By the time the DVD rolls around to this portion of Plyo I am exhausted and praying for dvine intervention. Anyways I always seem to push through!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up. I've been doing P90X for 9 months now and still enjoy it. Plyometrics is the one workout that still gets my legs sore but I know its great when ski season comes around.