Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day 74- Cardio X

I opted for Cardio X. I'm super busy and it was a challenge just to fit this in!

I felt great doing the Yoga at the beginning. This probably would have been a good day for me to do Yoga considering how I felt. But I didn't have 90 minutes to kill!

The Kenpo stuff was fun as always. These 5 are some of my favorites. I really love the jab-cross-hook-uppercut move. I always get really into it.

The plyo stuff was fine. I don't like the wacky jacks- I have trouble with my coordintion on them.

The core stuff was fun as usual. I think these are some of the toughest moves in the entire P90X program. The Drea Roll is just a total bear. I did well on it today- even adding some air to the jumps at the end.

See you tomorrow for Legs and Back!

1 comment:

mrmick23 said...

I don't really care for the wacky jacks either. I just quit smoking in March and when I get to that part I am really winded. I think my form is pretty good but I have to go slower than Tony and the gang!